1. A personal data controller in accordance with the GDPR (hereinafter referred to as the "Regulation") is Stian Punnerud, corporate identity number 985509557, located in Maura (hereinafter referred to as "the Controller");
2. The contact information for the inspector is: e-mail: email@example.com tel: +47 975 00 309
3. Personal information is any information related to an identifiable or natural person.
The source of personal information
1. The auditor processes personal information received against the Customer's approval and collected from the contract to complete the purchase and the electronic order created in the SpTrucking online store.
2. The auditor only processes identifiable information and contact information to the Customer that is necessary to fulfill the contract for the purchase;
3. The auditor processes personal information for shipping and for keeping accounts and for being able to communicate between the parties to the contract for a period of time approved by law.
The reason for processing personal information
The auditor processes the Customer's personal information for the following reasons:
1. Registration on the website Sptrucking in accordance with Chapter 4, Section 2 of the Regulation;
2. In order to fulfill the electronic order created by the Customer (name, postal address, email address, telephone number);
3. To comply with laws and regulations resulting from the contractual relationship between the customer and the auditor;
4. Personal information is required to fulfill the contract of purchase. The contract cannot be concluded without personal information.
The time period for storing personal information
1. The Controller stores personal information for a period of time necessary to fulfill the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the Controller and the Customer and for a 3-year period resulting from the termination of the contractual relationship;
2. The auditor must delete all personal information at the end of the time period for storing personal information.
Recipients and processors of personal information
Third parties that process the Customer's personal information are subcontractors to the Controller. The services provided by these subcontractors are necessary to fulfill the contract for the purchase and to process the electronic order between the Controller and the Customer.
The contractor's subcontractors are:
- Webnode AG (online store system);
- Shipping Company
- Google Analytics (Website Statistics);
In accordance with the regulations, the customer is entitled to:
1. The right to access their personal information;
2. The right to edit their personal information;
3. The right to delete their personal information;
4. The right to refuse processing of his personal information;
5. The right to move their information;
6. The right to withdraw consent to the processing of his personal information in writing or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. The right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority if it is suspected that the Regulation has been violated.
Security of personal information
1. The Controller declares to take all technical and organizational measures necessary to protect the personal information;
2. The auditor has taken technical precautions to secure the data storage, in particular to secure access to the computer with a password, by using an anti-virus program and performing regular checks on the relevant computers.
1. By placing an electronic order on the SpTrucking website, the Customer confirms that you have been informed of all the terms of the protection of personal information and approves them in full;
2. The customer accepts these rules by checking the box in the order form;
3. The auditor may update these Rules at any time. The new, updated version must be published on his / her website.
These rules take effect on 03.06.2019